There are two coupons for Nexavar in 2019:
Coupon Value and Save: Save $100
How Does It Work:
Nexavar Commercial Co-Pay Assistance Program ,This is a discount offer from the manufacturer of Nexavar. Click bellow the drug coupon (voucher, rebate, copay program, etc.) to visit their product website. Save up to $100 per prescription with NexCCAP; to enroll contact 866-639-2827.
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals and Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. seek to provide support to Nexavar patients.
Patients with private insurance may be eligible to receive co-pay assistance through the Nexavar Commercial Co-Pay Assistance Program (NexCCAP).
* This program is designed to reduce the monthly co-pay of patients with private insurance.
* Patients covered by Medicare are not eligible for this program.
Contact REACH to learn more
* A REACH counselor can tell you if you are eligible for co-pay assistance from NexCCAP.
* If eligible, your co-pay can range from $0 to a maximum of $100 per prescription.
* NexCCAP works directly with the specialty pharmacy.
* No special cards or coupons will be necessary.
* Enrollment is easyjust call 1-866-NEXAVAR (1-866-639-2827) and speak with a REACH counselor.
Prices for 120 tablets of Nexavar 200mg is from $11,121.00–$11,519.00.
Where To Get This Offer?
Follow this Nexavar Manufacturer coupon link to get this offer:
Nexavar Reusable Discount Card: Save up to 75% off retail price on your prescription medication!
Ideal for people with no prescription coverage,or drug is not covered by insurance, Everyone can qualify.
Acceptable at over 63,000 pharmacies including all major chains (Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Publix, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc.), price may little vary. Nexavar price look up, Check Nexavar discount price with card.
If no printer, only write down your ID, PCN, GROUP, and BIN and take to pharmacist for the same savings.
#Still Can not afford Nexavar? Get Generic from This Reliable Cheap Generic Site, additional EXCLUSIVE 10% discount.
Adverse effect of Nexavar
Nexavar common adverse events include rash, diarrhea, high blood pressure, as well as the bottom of the palms of the hands or feet redness, pain, swelling, or blisters. In clinical trials, the most common treatment-related adverse events, diarrhea, rash/desquamation, fatigue, hand-foot skin reaction, alopecia, nausea, vomiting, itching, high blood pressure and loss of appetite. Nexavar treated patients, the number of 3 and 4 adverse events accounted for 31% and 7% of the total number of adverse events, while the placebo control group patients were 22% and 6%.
Other Related Coupons: