There are two coupons for Midol:
Coupon Value and Save: Save $2
How Does It Work:
Manufacturer Printable Coupon,$2 coupon off any Midol product 20ct. or larger; coupon expires 1 month after printing,Womens Health Drug Savings COUPON.
Midol has a unique line of products designed for the relief of your menstrual symptoms. Whether it is painful cramps, headache, fatigue, or even bloating, Midol has a product to fit your needs.
Where To Get This Offer?
Follow this Midol Manufacturer coupon link to get this offer:
Midol Reusable Card: Use this group buying card and save up to 75% off the cash price of your prescription medication!
- Simply Print this coupon and bring it and hand it to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription.
- Ideal for people with no prescription coverage,or drug isn’t covered by insurance, Use at over 59,000 pharmacies including all major chains (Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Publix, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc.), price may little vary.
7 Great Reasons
To Print Your Midol Discount Card Today
1) 100% FREE (no fees, ever)
2) Print and use immediately
3) Everyone qualifies
4) Easy to use
5) No paperwork
6) Unlimited uses and no expiration date
7) Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide!
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance
THE DISCOUNT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING PHARMACIES
Due to dysmenorrhea associated with ovulation cycle, normally do not occur at the time of menstruation, but occurs in late adolescence. 14, dysmenorrhea, adolescent females cannot be in school or work. Typical is, pain occurs in the first day of the menstrual cycle, usually at the beginning of the menstrual period, but there was also pain in the second day until menstruation begins. Of paroxysmal pain is spastic,. Serious complexion pale, cold sweats, body weakness, Peripheral coldness. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and headaches are more common.
Other Related Coupons: