There are two coupons for Imodium:
Coupon Value and Save: Save $2 on any IMODIUM product
How Does It Work:
Manufacturer Printable Coupon.Imodium Special Offers. Save $2 on any IMODIUM product.
Only one coupon is permitted for each costumer. register online to get your Coupon.
IMODIUM A-D can help restore balance to your digestive system and it works even faster than the leading prescription anti-diarrheal. So you can quickly get back to doing the things you love.
Where To Get This Offer?
Follow this Imodium Manufacturer coupon link to get this offer:
Imodium Reusable Card: Use this group buying card and save up to 75% off the cash price of your prescription medication!
- Simply Print this coupon and bring it and hand it to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription.
- Ideal for people with no prescription coverage,or drug isn’t covered by insurance, Use at over 59,000 pharmacies including all major chains (Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Publix, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc.), price may little vary.
7 Great Reasons
To Print Your Imodium Discount Card Today
1) 100% FREE (no fees, ever)
2) Print and use immediately
3) Everyone qualifies
4) Easy to use
5) No paperwork
6) Unlimited uses and no expiration date
7) Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide!
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance
THE DISCOUNT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING PHARMACIES
Adults with mild diarrhea, diet, fasting more than milk, fat or residue of food, semi-liquid light, easily digestible food. Mild diarrhea in children, infants to continue breastfeeding. If artificial feeding, in less than 6 months of age, soup with an equal amount of water or diluted milk or other dairy feeding for 2 days, then return to your normal diet.
Children over 6 months of age, already accustomed to everyday diet, selection of congee, noodles or rice with black, add some more vegetables, fish or minced meat. In addition, the diarrhea caused by irritable bowel syndrome, diet should be taken to avoid sensitive foods such as to a particular food intolerant, eating fish or fruit diarrhea and gas-producing foods, such as dairy products, cabbage, legumes, carbonated beverages and flour products, onions, raisins, etc.
Other Related Coupons: