There are two coupons for Gold Bond:
Coupon Value and Save: Save $1 off any (1) Gold Bond Ultimate Cream or Lotion
How Does It Work:
Manufacturer Printable Coupon.Print it wiht http://coupons2.smartsource.com.
Save $1 off any (1) Gold Bond Ultimate Cream or Lotion (excluding 1 oz. trial size)
Where To Get This Offer?
Follow this Gold Bond Manufacturer coupon link to get this offer:
Gold Bond Reusable Card: Use this group buying card and save up to 75% off the cash price of your prescription medication!
- Simply Print this coupon and bring it and hand it to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription.
- Ideal for people with no prescription coverage,or drug isn’t covered by insurance, Use at over 59,000 pharmacies including all major chains (Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Publix, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc.), price may little vary.
7 Great Reasons
To Print Your Gold Bond Discount Card Today
1) 100% FREE (no fees, ever)
2) Print and use immediately
3) Everyone qualifies
4) Easy to use
5) No paperwork
6) Unlimited uses and no expiration date
7) Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide!
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance
THE DISCOUNT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING PHARMACIES
Reviews of Gold Bond
Absolutely the best.I am a dry individual, and I have tried many other drugstore lotions because I am kind of an addict. I really hate feeling dry, but you know what else I hate. Really thick, greasy & slippery lotions.
They have their uses, it’s nice to use Vaseline or Aquaphor or Bag Balm or coconut oil for when you’re dry and you need that relief and kind of a hydrophobic barrier.
However, I shower in the morning, and I also apply my makeup so I really don’t have the time to be massaging in a lotion, or slipping & sliding around slathered in coconut oil.
Not to mention how it would be awful pulling on skinny jeans while still in a coat of Vaseline.
That’s probably my favorite thing about Gold Bond, it does its hydrating job, AND it absorbs so quickly and easily. It isn’t sticky at all, which is great for when you need to moisturize your hands but need to get to work right away (happens to me a lot).
It also has this lovely light scent, I can’t quite place it, If you’re sensitive to aromas, you may just want to sniff it first before you buy.