There are two coupons for Gelnique:
Coupon Value and Save: Save up to $30
How Does It Work:
Manufacturer Printable Coupon.
Valid toward out-of-pocket expenses up to $30. Please Call 1-855-TEXT-GEL for processing questions.
For Cash-Paying Patients, submit claim to RxFastTrak as the primary payor. Maximum benefit of $30 per fill.
Group #: 05810987,
member ID: the patient’s 10-digit telephone number.
Two ways to get this discount.
1. Text GEL to 37500.
2. http://www.gelnique.com/gel3/coupon.asp. print this page online and show to your pharmacist for savings.
Where To Get This Offer?
Follow this Gelnique Manufacturer coupon link to get this offer:
Gelnique Reusable Card: Use this group buying card and save up to 75% off the cash price of your prescription medication!
- Simply Print this coupon and bring it and hand it to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription.
- Ideal for people with no prescription coverage,or drug isn’t covered by insurance, Use at over 59,000 pharmacies including all major chains (Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Publix, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc.), price may little vary.
7 Great Reasons
To Print Your Gelnique Discount Card Today
1) 100% FREE (no fees, ever)
2) Print and use immediately
3) Everyone qualifies
4) Easy to use
5) No paperwork
6) Unlimited uses and no expiration date
7) Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide!
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance
THE DISCOUNT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING PHARMACIES
Overactive bladder: ten of avoid eating food
1. Oranges, grapefruit, pineapple, citrus fruits tend to irritate the bladder, because it is high in acid. But also to avoid orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, you can eat some bananas, apples, pears and berries.
2. Chocolate, chocolate contain caffeine, can also irritate the bladder.
3. Coffee and tea, coffee is a diuretic, it makes you pee more often and contain caffeine can irritate the bladder.
4. Chili sauce, chili, mustard, spicy foods to physical stimulation is very big.
5. Honey and sugar, because sugar easily irritate the bladder. You can try stevia, which is a natural sweetener, 100times the sweetness of sugar.
6. Tomato products, tomatoes are acidic, they are bladder irritation.
7. Alcohol, no need to say more.
8. Milk and cheese, and different dairy products tends to affect people differently. Some people think that all milk is bad guys of the bladder.
9. Energy drink, their energy source is usually caffeine, enough physical exercise and sleep can increase your energy naturally.
10. Fizzy drinks, bladder carbide triggers, in addition to carbonic acid, alcohol was also blamed for bladder cancer.